- Post-graduation: Post graduation means to specialize in the subject of your choice and gaining knowledge in the specified area.
- Research: Medical field needs research for updating itself for the benefit of society. It is also one of the many fields open after the graduation in medical field.
- Hospital Management: The hospital as an entity needs to be managed for smooth functioning; this can be taken up by medical graduates after further studies.
- Clinical Practice: After the completion of Medical courses, the natural progression is to practice your trade individually.
- Work with Primary Health Centers: One of the options after the completion of the course is to work with primary health centers.
Medical Courses in Ukraine
The Medical courses in Ukraine are the best thanks to unmatched quality of education and best in industry instructors. The education also focuses on practical application rather than only bookish concepts. For this purpose, the internships in foreign location hospitals are arranged for the needed exposure of students. Additionally, the MBBS courses in Ukraine are very pocket friendly.
Scope of Medical Courses
Medical Courses M.B.B.S. / M.D. degree of the Study in Ukraine
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry)
- Faculty of Pediatrics (Pediatrics)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma)
Education Level of Study in Ukraine
- Bachelor Degree and Programs (Undergraduate Degree)
- Master Degree and Programs (Postgraduate Degree)
- Doctorate Degree and Programs (Ph.D.)
Course Duration of the Study in Ukraine
- Bachelor Degree and Programs (Undergraduate Degree): 6 years
- Master Degree and Programs (Postgraduate Degree): 2 – 3 years
- Doctorate Degree and Programs (Ph.D.): 2 years
Languages of the Study in Ukraine