- Law firm (Associate): You can become the Associate in a law firm after graduating from law course.
- MNC (Legal officer): There are vacancies in the MNCs for the legal officers.
- Government Agency: Government agencies hire lawyers to take care of their legal matters.
- Judicial Exams: After completing bachelors in Law you can appear for a number of judicial exams for top law positions, such as judge.
- Bank & Legal Department: In any bank there is a legal department which hires law graduates.
- Litigation: litigation can be a great career option for legal professionals.
- LPO: Legal Process Outsourcing also brings about great career prospects from the view of legal professionals.
Law Courses in Ukraine
Law courses are one of the sought courses available today. You can graduate in law courses and even Post Graduation courses are available. All these courses are available at very low cost, and in three different languages, English, Russian and Ukrainian. The quality education and great teachers guarantee the needed stimulation of mind.
Scope of Law Courses
Law Courses to Study in Ukraine
- International Legal Relations "Law Faculty"
- International Law
- International Economics
Education Level of Study in Ukraine
- Bachelor Degree and Programs (Undergraduate Degree)
- Master Degree and Programs (Postgraduate Degree)
Course Duration of the Study in Ukraine
- Bachelor Degree and Programs (Undergraduate Degree) – 4 years
- Master Degree and Programs (Postgraduate Degree) – 1.5 – 2 years
Languages of the Study in Ukraine